- Joint Venture Formed to Design/Build Large Solar Projects in Canada
- SunDurance Energy Ranked 2nd on the 2012 NJBIZ List Of New Jersey’s Fastest-Growing Companies
- Sundurance Energy And U.S. Navy Ribbon Cutting Of 1.2 Mw Solar Array
- Justin F. Marron joins SunDurance Energy as Senior Vice President of Business Development
- Lt. Governor Kicks Off New Jersey’s Fastest Growing Businesses Tour With Visit to SunDurance Energy
- Sundurance Energy Breaks Ground on First Power Purchase Agreement for U.S. Marine Corps
- Dedication of Landfill Solar Project at New Jersey Meadowlands
- Groundwork completed to start installation of solar canopy structure at Rutgers University
- SunDurance Energy and Solaire Generation UnVeil Solar Carport
- SunDurance Energy the 6th fastest growing company in New Jersey
- Sundurance Energy Ranked 38th on the 2011 INC 500 Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America
- SunDurance Energy Helps NJ Install over 10,000 Solar Projects!
- SunDurance Awarded 300kW Parking Lot Canopy Contract in Dallas TX
- UTCA Safety Awards
- SunDurance Energy and NY Jets Announce Completion of NFL’s Largest Solar Power System at a Team Head
- U.S. Navy to Award $200M in Contracts to Build 40MW of Solar PV Power Plants
- Solar Panel Project Would Cover 70 Acres of Landfill in North Arlington, Kearny
- Yingli Green to Supply More Than Ten Megawatts of Photovoltaic Solar Modules to SunDurance Energy
- SunDurance Energy and Nautilus Solar Energy to Build Solar Power Facility at William Paterson
- SunDurance Energy and Tioga Energy Awarded Renewable Energy Pilot Program in New Jersey
- SunDurance Energy Rutgers Project Featured in Local TV News Coverage
- Rutgers University Breaks Ground for Largest Campus Solar Energy Facility in Nation
- Blueberry Fields Forever: Jersey Pinelands Gets Its First Solar Power Facility
SunDurance Energy Recognized for Outstanding Safety Record by Utility & Transportation Contractors Association
Edison, N.J. - SunDurance Energy, LLC is pleased to announce it has received recognition for making extraordinary efforts to provide the safest possible construction worksites. The Utility & Transportation Contractors Association of New Jersey (UTCA) honored SunDurance Energy with a 2010 Construction Safety Award.
“To be selected for a UTCA award is an honor and confirms our dedication and commitment to making safety our highest priority and a guiding principle on every project we undertake,” said Tom Klueber, SunDurance COO. “Safety is a primary part of our company culture and is instilled in every member of the organization. We are grateful to the UTCA for recognizing our commitment.”
The UTCA of New Jersey is a national award winning, non-profit trade association with a mission to improve workplace safety and health in construction industries. The awards program grew out of a strategic alliance UTCA has with the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) to train members on best practices in safety and health.
The 2010 UTCA Construction Safety Awards were presented at the association’s Annual Convention on September 23-26, 2010.