- SunDurance Energy Ranked 2nd on the 2012 NJBIZ List Of New Jersey’s Fastest-Growing Companies
- Sundurance Energy And U.S. Navy Ribbon Cutting Of 1.2 Mw Solar Array
- Justin F. Marron joins SunDurance Energy as Senior Vice President of Business Development
- Lt. Governor Kicks Off New Jersey’s Fastest Growing Businesses Tour With Visit to SunDurance Energy
- Sundurance Energy Breaks Ground on First Power Purchase Agreement for U.S. Marine Corps
- Dedication of Landfill Solar Project at New Jersey Meadowlands
- Groundwork completed to start installation of solar canopy structure at Rutgers University
- SunDurance Energy and Solaire Generation UnVeil Solar Carport
- SunDurance Energy the 6th fastest growing company in New Jersey
- Sundurance Energy Ranked 38th on the 2011 INC 500 Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America
- SunDurance Energy Helps NJ Install over 10,000 Solar Projects!
- SunDurance Awarded 300kW Parking Lot Canopy Contract in Dallas TX
- UTCA Safety Awards
- SunDurance Energy and NY Jets Announce Completion of NFL’s Largest Solar Power System at a Team Head
- U.S. Navy to Award $200M in Contracts to Build 40MW of Solar PV Power Plants
- Solar Panel Project Would Cover 70 Acres of Landfill in North Arlington, Kearny
- Yingli Green to Supply More Than Ten Megawatts of Photovoltaic Solar Modules to SunDurance Energy
- SunDurance Energy and Nautilus Solar Energy to Build Solar Power Facility at William Paterson
- SunDurance Energy and Tioga Energy Awarded Renewable Energy Pilot Program in New Jersey
- SunDurance Energy Rutgers Project Featured in Local TV News Coverage
- Rutgers University Breaks Ground for Largest Campus Solar Energy Facility in Nation
- Blueberry Fields Forever: Jersey Pinelands Gets Its First Solar Power Facility
BOADING, China – Yingli Green Energy Holding Company Limited (NYSE: YGE) (“Yingli Green Energy”), who holds the brand Yingli Solar, is a leading solar energy company and is one of the world’s largest vertically integrated photovoltaic (“PV”) manufacturers, today announced it has signed a sales agreement with SunDurance Energy, LLC, a leading PV company based in New Jersey that develops, designs, builds and operates megawatt-scale solar power solutions. Under the terms of the agreement, Yingli Green Energy will supply more than ten megawatts (“MW”) of PV modules to SunDurance through the third quarter of 2010.
“This agreement extends the successful cooperation with SunDurance that we have enjoyed over the last two years, and signals our continued commitment to the expansion of the United States solar market,” said Mr. Liansheng Miao, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Yingli Green Energy. “Thanks to our strong track record, which we have built on our high-quality products, excellent after-sales service and continuous brand promotion efforts, our Yingli Solar modules are recognized as bankable, reliable products by customers, investors and commercial banks across the world.”
“Our growth strategy in the U.S. is focused heavily on the commercial and untility-scale markets, where we’re pleased to have several projects already underway with SunDurance and other large-scale developers. As today’s announcement signifies, we’re dedicated to not only building oru customer’s loyalty and trust through our reliable product line, but also through our ongoing superior customer support,” added Robert Petrina, Managing Director of Yingli Green Energy Americas, Inc.
Al Bucknam, CEO of SunDurance Energy, commented, “We have had many good experiences during our years of partnership with Yingli Green Energy, whose high quality products have helped us consistently deliver great solutions to our customers. This agreement is the largest PV module purchase agreement in our history and demonstrates our confidence both in Yingli Greeen Energy and in the market outlook for 2010. We purposefully set this agreement on a fast-track timeframe given our positive outlook for the coming year and the additional value we believe will be generated with the help of Yingli’s reputable, reliable products.”
For more information about our Custom Solutions contact your SunDurance representative.
“Yingli Solar modules are recognized as bankable, reliable products by customers, investors and commercial banks across the world.”